APPLY FOR A JOB
NOTICE TO ALL INTERESTED DRIVING INSTRUCTOR CANDIDATES
A-Z Driving School LLC, one of the best up and coming driving schools in the Bay Area and we are looking for friendly and reliable candidate with experience in teaching/coaching minors who will assume the role of a driving instructor. We will train for free. DMV Driving Instructor License will be provided after passing the DMV exam. Working location throughout the Bay Area but mainly San Jose.
• Training new drivers on the implementation of the rules of the road and vehicle operation.
• Performing examples for student (visual, auditory, drawing)
• Vehicle Maintenance (such as sanitizing vehicle)
• Time Management Skills
• Must be friendly, patient and kind while teaching the students
• Must speak fluent English and have great communication skills. If you also speak Spanish, Chinese, and other foreign languages, that is a plus.
• Must pass background check
• Must have GED or High School Equivalent
• Must have Driving Instructor Experience of 3-5 years
• Must have DMV Driving Instructor’s license (will provide if you don’t have one)
• Must have Social security card
• Must have basic computer skills and home internet access
• Provide Training
• Flexible Hours and Work
• Paid Time Off
• Your day can start as early as 7 am and can end as late as 8pm
• You will mostly be needed between 3pm-8pm on weekdays but all day weekends you are working
• 20-30 hours per week, possibly more depending on demand
• Afternoons and Weekends are required
We have immediate hours available. Females encouraged to apply, All applications will be considered.
Immediate openings. Free training.
Job Type: Part Time (could possibly become Full-time)
Salary: To be discussed at interview. Pay is at a competitive rate!
Disinfecting training vehicle pre and post driver training is required. PPE is provided for instructors and students.